Internship I Logistics
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdamlogistics
Are you looking for an internship where you get the opportunity to learn and fully dive into logistics management worldwide? Are you looking for an employer where you will really get the chance to learn and grow and maximize your learning curve to the max? Are you an energetic and pro-active person who is eager to learn?
Who are we?
Nedstar is a fast-growing, globally-operating logistics company with a highly motivated and ambitious team. Specialized in ethanol, we develop trusting relationships with our customers built on sustainable and ethical business practices. Based in Amsterdam, our international multilingual team are focused on finding the best solutions. We aim and expect to continue to grow significantly in the coming years. As the company grows, we are looking for talented individuals to join and grow with us.
We believe people make Nedstar and we have a very enthusiastic and passionate team who work smartly to exceed expectations and we take incredible proud in taking care of our employees in all possible ways we can, and give all the support to be their best selves, grow and develop as the company also grows and develops. Forward movement is our way forward.
We are inspired by our values of entrepreneurship, quality driven, passion, collaboration and we incorporate these values fully in our work. We do our best to exceed expectations for our customers and we cherish long term lasting relationships. By always delivering exceptional service and products, we develop successful relationships with our partners. So that together we can grow globally, thrive and have fun in a responsible way.
What will you be doing?
As logistics intern you will be supporting us with the following tasks:
- Supporting with planning and coordination of shipments globally
- Liaison with suppliers and carriers about current shipments and planning new bookings
- Supporting with supplier management
- Handling import export docs, incoterms
What we offer
- Nedstar is an employer that takes care of you and your development: opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- Competitive internship package.
- Regular fun and social activities, boat trips (we just bought a boat for some after work fun time)
- We are located in a beautiful centuries old canal house in the heart of Amsterdam
- Open, friendly and fun company culture
- Flexibility in your hours (if you like to go for a run during working hours, we encourage you to do so, because your well being is paramount to thrive and be at your best at work
If this sounds like your internship that would make an impact in starting your career and you would like to join us in our beautiful office on the Herengracht in Amsterdam, please contact me at Alessia@Nedstar.com.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English; Dutch would be nice but not a must
- You are available for minimum 5 months, full time
- Living in or near Amsterdam
Does this sound like you?
- Energetic and proactive, you are extremely service oriented
- A friendly personality who likes to be around people and create a positive atmosphere
- Strong communication skills (both in person and by phone)
- Naturally curious and with growth mindset
- Strong drive & willingness to learn